February 8th: Vision board, what is it you would like to create for 2016? Do you want to make a few things happen for you this New Year? Do you dislike lists and setting goals? Then this workshop is for you! You will create, cut, paste, glue, draw or paint what you envision coming your way. 10-1PM. $20 per person. All materials provided.
- March 7th: Fermentation workshop: how to take care of your gut health. Come and join me so I can teach you how to do your own fermented vegetables. It is a very easy recipe. Lacto-fermented vegetables are ready to be eaten as soon as 7 days after making them and last a long time on your shelves or in your fridge. Once vegetables ferment, they build probiotics that will nourish and heal your gut. All vegetables will be fermented using salt and not whey. 10-12 PM. $10 per person, you will leaving with a jar of fermenting sauerkraut.
- March 16th: Reduce Stress with EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) at the Brandywine YMCA adults and teens. EFT or the tapping solution has been used for years to help people deal with stress and anxiety. It works amazingly well for adults and children alike. Even though some find it funky, it has helped millions deal with their anxiety attacks, cravings, grief, weight loss etc. Come with an open mind and let your stress melt away. We will start with a meditation so please be on time! FREE for members and non-members. 7 to 8:30 PM.
- March 21st: Stress management: Come learn techniques to let go and release stress and lower anxiety. We will talk about meditation, relaxation, yoga, essential oils, breathing techniques and self-massage. I will introduce EFT or tapping. Please wear comfortable clothes. 10-12 PM. $10 per person.
- April 6th: Stress management for Youth at the Brandywine YMCA. Free for full members. Perfect for tweens and teens. Join me to learn to identify your stress and create a plan with different tools to release tension, anger and anxiety. 5 to 6:30 PM.
- April 11th: Breathing: learn all different types of breathing: to get more energy, to reduce stress, to let go of headaches and so on. 10-12. $10 per person.
- April 18th: The problem with dairy: learn about the controversies about dairy and hear what different schools have to say. A great tool to live a healthier life. 10-12. FREE
Click on the button, then on the menu on the top right to choose “Book Class”.